Name: Microwave Digestion System
Model: METASH MWD-500
Brief Introduction: Microwave digestion system is supporting the sample preparation. Especially suitable for atomic absorption spectroscopy (AAS), UV – visible spectrophotometer (UV-Vis), inductively coupled plasma emission spectrometer (ICP-AES), atomic fluorescence spectrometer (AFS), graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrometer (GFAA), sample pre-treatment X-ray fluorescence spectrometer (XFS), inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (ICP-MS), high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC). It can accelerate the reaction, reduce processing time to improve efficiency. Now widely used in food, textile, geology, metallurgy, plastics, coal, cosmetics, petrochemical and so on.
1. High speed of digestion just a few minutes.
2. Reagents not volatilization, less dosage, generally 5-10ml.
3. Pure PTFE container, reagent consumption.
4. Fast, short process, to avoid contamination, significantly reduced the reagent blank.
5. Reduce the detection limit.
6. Avoid the volatilization of Hg, As, Se and other elements.
7. Clean work environment, with little waste acid gas emissions.
Posted by Ms. Nina Lee