Ginseng extract sourced from the dried root of Araliaceae. The active ingredients in ginseng include Ginsenoside, non-saponin, small peptides and peptides, polysaccharides and so on. Ginsenoside is the most studied by the Research Institute. One of the Rgl and Rbl were higher, activity, and the role of wide. Rg1 be extracted from ginseng root, as an ingredient of anticancer be used in new medicine.high pure ginsenoside Rg1 very difficult to be extracted due to many varieties of ginsenoside contain in ginseng. Our scientific research personnel has obtained this ingredient purely after long time determination and trial. now our technical of ginsenoside Rg1 extraction have obtained the USP certificate.what is more exciting, so far that is exclusive technical in China. Our company is the sole supplier of Monomer saponins ginsenoside Rg1.
- English Name: Ginseng Root Extract
- Latin Name: Panax ginseng C. A.
- Extract Part : Root / Leaf/ Stem
- Molecular Formula: C48H82O18（Ginsenoside）
- Molecular Weight: 1539（Ginsenoside）
- Active ingredient: : Panaxoside Rb1 Panaxoside Rb3 Ginsenosides
- Appearance: Milk Yellow Fine powder
- Test method: HPLC/ UV
- Method: Grain Alcohol&Water
Specification of Ginseng Extract (Low Pesticides)
|Ginseng Root Extract||3%~15%||Ginsenosides||HPLC|
|Ginseng Leaf & Stem Extract||10%~80%||Ginsenosides||UV-VIS|
|American Ginseng Root Extract||3% 5%||Ginsenosides||HPLC|
|Red Ginseng Root Extract||3%~15%||Ginsenosides||HPLC|
|Ginseng Root Liquid||3%||Ginsenosides||HPLC|
|American Ginseng Root Liquid||3%||Ginsenosides||HPLC|
Ginseng Polysaccharides Series
|American Ginseng Polysaccharide||50%||Polysaccharides||UV-VIS|
|Acanthopanax Senticosus Polysaccharide||30%||Polysaccharides||UV-VIS|
Ginseng Special Recommend
|The Panaxadiol Saponins||70%||Ginsenosides||HPLC|
|The Panaxatriol Saponins||50%||Ginsenosides||HPLC|
|Panax Notoginseng Root Extract||5-60%||Ginsenosides||HPLC|
Function of PuroNature ‘ s Ginseng Extract?
1.For the central nervous system: calming, promoting nerve growing, anti-convulsion & labor pains; anti-febrile.
2. For the cardiovascular system: anti- cardiac arrhythmia & ischemia myocardial.
3. For the blood system: anti-hemolysis; stopping bleeding; bringing down blood coagulability; restraining blood platelets clotting; regulating blood-fat; anti-atherosclerosis; bringing down blood sugar.
4. For the modulation: anti-fatigues; anti- oxygen & blood deficit; anti-shock; anti-thirst.
5. For immunity system: improving achroacyte conversion; inducing immune factor growing; strengthening immunity.
6. For the incretion system: inducing serum proteins, bone marrow proteins, organ proteins, brain proteins, fat, stem cells proteins synthesis; inducing fat and sugar metabolism.
7. For the urinary system: antidiuresis.
Application of PuroNature ‘ s Ginseng Extract?
1.Pharmaceutical as capsules or pills;
2.Functional food as capsules or pills;
4.Health products as capsules or pills