Morinda Citrifolia Extract Noni Fruit Specification 10%, 20:1 Polysaccharide noni juice powder
|Product Name||Noni Fruit Powder||Latin Name||Morinda Citrifolia.|
|Part of used||Fruit||Type||Herb Extract|
|Place of Origin||China (Mainland)||Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction|
|Odor Taste||Characteristic||Test Method||HPLC|
|Active Ingredients||Polysaccharide||Specification||4:1 ~ 20:1;
|Shelf Time||24 Months||Storage||Keep Dry and Keep away from Sunlight|
Morinda Citrifolia Extract Noni Function:
1. Lower High Blood Pressure.
2. Reduce Arthritis Symptoms/Pain.
3. Enhance Cellular Health.
4. Inhibits pre-cancer function and growth of cancer tumors.
5. Strengthen the Immune System.
6. Increases body energy.
7. Acts as anti inflammatory and anti histaminic agent.
8. Alleviates Pain.
9. Has antibacterial properties that can protect against digestive and heart damage.
10. Promote General Health.
11. Increasing the phagocytic index of macrophage and stimulating antibody formation, thus to enhance the body’s immune function.
12. Anti-tumor activity, owning the strong inhibitory effect on cancer cell.
13. Anti-fatigue effect, enable glycogen content has a significant increase and increase the body’s exercise capacity.
Morinda Citrifolia Extract Noni Application:
1. Applied in food field, noni juice is highly welcomed, children and oldie also may drink;
2. Applied in health product field, noni juice can be made into the capsule to adjust physiological function;
3. Applied in cosmetic field, noni juice used for moisturizing and skin whitening.
Morinda Citrifolia Extract Noni is best and most nutritionally sound when it is pure and organic. A powdered form of the pulp is made in one of two ways. It can be freeze-dried, which generally uses the whole fruit, or the raw pulp can be dehydrated. By whichever means the dried fruit is produced, it is then ground into a powder. The powder can be purchased in bulk by weight or packed into capsules and taken as a supplement. The powder is not water-soluble, but many add it to fruit and yogurt for a nutrient-dense power smoothie. There are also juices available which are made from a concentrated extract of the pulp.