Pine bark extract is made from the bark of a pine tree called the Landes or maritime pine, whose scientific name is Pinus maritima. The maritime pine is a member of the Pineaceae family. Pine bark extract is a new nutritional supplement used for its antioxidant properties, which are believed to be effective for a wide range of healing and preventative purposes. Pine bark extract has been patented by a French researcher under the name Pycnogenol (pronounced pick-nah-jen-all).
|Product Name||Pine Bark Extract||Latin Name||Pinus massoniana Lamb.|
|Part of used||Bark||Type||Herbal Extract|
|Place of Origin||China (Mainland)||Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction|
|Odor Taste||Characteristic||Test Method||UV|
|Shelf Time||24 Months||Storage||Keep dry and keep away from sunlight|
Pine Bark Extract Function/ Oligomeric ProanthoCyanidines (opc)
1) Antioxidant activity;
2) Eye health effects (degenerative eye can reduce the incidence of spots and cataracts);
3) Heart health benefits (reduced exercise-induced vascular sclerosis porridge);
4) Reduce cancer risk;
5) Enhanced vascular strength (strengthening the blood vessels the flexibility of the wall);
6) Has anti-inflammatory, removal of swollen.
Pine Bark Extract Application/ Oligomeric ProanthoCyanidines (opc)
1) Pine bark extract can be made into capsules, troche and granule as healthy food;
2) Has been widely added into the beverage and the wine, cosmetics as the functional content;
3)Be widely added into all kinds of foods such as cake, cheese as the nurture, natural antiseptic in Europe and USA, and it has increased the safety of the food.