Saw palmetto extract is an extract of the fruit of Serenoa repens.
It is rich in fatty acids and phytosterols. For centuries, the crude extracts of saw palmetto have been used to improve sperm production and to increase breast size and sexual vigor, but its most effective and only scientifically based use is to improve symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
|Product Name||Saw Palmetto Extract|
|Latin Name||Serenoa repens|
|Active Ingredient||Fatty Acid|
Sieve Analysis NLT 100% pass 80 mesh
Loss on Drying ≤4.0%
Ash Content ≤2.0%
Total Heavy Metals ≤20ppm
Pesticide Residues ≤10ppb
Total Plate Count 1000cfu/g
Total Yeast & Mold 100cfu/g
Saw Palmetto Extract Function
• Prevent and relieve symptoms of prostate enlargement (benign prostatic hyperplasia)
• Calm the irritated and overactive bladder occasionally associated with bedwetting
• Reduce hormonal damage to prostate cells, possibly reducing the future risk of developing prostate cancer
• Maintain healthy blood vessels, nerves and tissues
• Lower cholesterol
• Tonic and Expectorant for mucous membranes (particularly the bronchial passages)
Saw Palmetto Extract Application
• Saw Palmetto inhibits androgen and estrogen receptor activity and helps both men and women to balance hormones.
• Saw Palmetto cure inflammation: herb helps treat bladder inflammation and helps with urinary flow.
• Saw Palmetto for women: Women also use Saw Palmetto herb to stimulate breast enlargement and also to treat uterine irritability.
• Saw Palmetto is also used to treat impotence, frigidity, and also used as an aphrodisiac.