Broccoli Extract sulforaphane CAS 592-95-0
|Product Name||Broccoli Extract|
|Used Part||Flower head /seed|
Glucoraphanin 0.1% – 50%
Ratio: 4:1 to 20:1
(1) Sulforaphane can prevent skin cancer when applied directly to the skin.
(2) Sulforaphane could promote lung health.
(3) Broccoli Extract Sulforaphane is a long-lasting anti-oxidant and detoxifier, and to contribute to the integrity offcells, promoting the body’s immune defense systems for overall health and well being.
(4) Broccoli Extract Sulforapane has been shown to be able to restore antioxidant gene expression in human epithelial tissue in which DJ1 has been reduced. DJ1 is a biochemical regulator that stabilizes NRF2, while KEAP1 – another regulator – inhibits NRF2.
1. Applied in food field, it is a kind of ideal green food to reduce weight;
2. Applied in health product field, celery can stable mood and eliminate irritable;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, to treat rheumatism and gout has good effect.
Cauliflower extract powder sulforaphane Cas 592-95-0
Broccoli is also called cauliflower. It is the mutation of brassica oleracea, which belongs to brassica, cruciferae. The edible part is the green tender flower stalk and bud. It contains lots of nourishment, such as protein, sugar, fat, vitamin and carotene etc. It is honored as the “crown of the vegetables”.
Broccoli is a member of the cabbage family, and is closely related to cauliflower. Its cultivation originated in Italy. Broccolo, its Italian name, means “cabbage sprout.” Because of its different components, broccoli provides a range of tastes and textures, from soft and flowery (the floret) to fibrous and crunchy (the stem and stalk). Broccoli contains glucosinolates, phytochemicals which break down to compounds called indoles and isothiocyanates (such as sulphoraphane). Broccoli also contains the carotenoid, lutein. Broccoli is an excellent source of the vitamins K, C, and A, as well as folate and fiber. Broccoli is a very good source of phosphorus, potassium, magnesium and the vitamins B6 and E.
Sulforaphane is an organosulfur compound that exhibits anticancer, antidiabetic, antioxidant, anti-radiation and antimicrobial properties in experimental models. Sulforaphane is one of the best promising anti-cancer active substances with the strongest anti-tumor activity so far found in vegetables.