Dandelion extract powder taraxacum covers any type of grounds with bright yellow sunny flowers that turn into fluffy puff balls when seeding. The dandelion leaves grow up to 12 inches from a rosette with round yellow flowers. The dandelion flowers are open during the day, closed at night. The dandelion seed heads contain up to 200 seeds on fluffy tufts. The stems ooze a sticky milky substance when picked.
Dandelion extract is usually a herbal mixture which suspends oils derived from undried flowers, leaves, and roots of the dandelion plant in a liquid made of grain alcohol and glycerin. Dandelion extract has been used for generations as a medicine for conditions such as fevers, diarrhea, fluid retention, breast problems and liver diseases. The whole grass of Dandelion contains dandelion sterol, choline, inulin, pectin and the like.The root contains dandelion alcohol, dandelion alcohol, sputum-gluco sterol, dandelion sterol, β-aromatic alcohol, stigmasterol, β-sitosterol, choline, organic acid, fructose, sucrose, glucose, glucosinolate and resin, Rubber, etc.Leaves contain lutein, butterfly plum flavonoids, leaf green mites.The flower contains arnica diol, lutein and edulis.The pollen contains β-sitosterol,5z-myristyl-7-ene-3β-ol,folic acid and vitamin C.Green flower buds contain green leaves.The flower stem contains β-sitosterol and β-aromatic alcohol.
|Product Name||Dandelion Root Extract Powder||Latin Name||Taraxacum officinale.|
|Part of used||Root||Type||Herbal Extract|
|Active Ingredients||Flavone / Flavonoids / Taraxasterols||Specification||1. Flavone 3%, 4%, 8%, 10%, 20% UV
2. Flavonoids 4%, 10% UV
3. Taraxasterols 1%-20%
4. Extract Ratio: 5:1, 10:1
|Appearance||Yellow brown fine powder||Brand||PuroNature|
|CAS No.||68990-74-9||Test Method||UV|
|MOQ||1kg||Place of Origin||Xi’an, China (Mainland)|
|Shelf Time||2 Years||Storage||Keep Dry and Keep away from Sunlight|
Dandelion Extract Function
1. Taraxacum mongolicum powder is used in inflammation and congestion of liver.
2. Taraxacum mongolicum powder is also used in the early stages of liver cirrhosis such as alcoholic cirrhosis.
3. Taraxacum mongolicum powder stimulates bile production, and helps the body get rid of excess water produced by the diseased liver.
4. Taraxacum mongolicum powder successfully treats hepatitis, liver swelling, jaundice and indigestion in those with inadequate bile secretion.
1. Help balance electrolytes in the blood, uric acid levels and cholesterol levels for some people;
2. May have anti-inflammatory effects and assist with urinary tract infections in women;
3. External use of dandelion extract can treat skin problems such as psoriasis and acne.