Gentain Extract Gentiopicrin Specification 3% 5% cas 20831-76-9 Gentiana lutea organic herbal extract powder capsules supplement
|Gentian Root Extract|
|Latin Name||Gentiana scabra Bge.||Appearance||Yellow Brown Fine Powder|
|Part of Used||Root||Active Ingredient||Gentiopicrin|
|Extraction Type||Herbal Extract||Specification||Gentiopicrin3%, 5%
5:1, 10:1, 20:1,
|Grade||Pharmaceutical & Food||Test Method||TLC|
|Storage||Store in cool & dry place. Keep away from strong light and heat|
|Package||1kg/bag&25kg/drum & customization|
|Shelf life||Two years under well storage situation|
Gentian (Gentiana lutea) root is an excellent bitter, that stimulates the appetite and digestion. Promotes the production of saliva, gastric juices and bile which aid in digestion. Actions: Bitter, gastric stimulant, sialagogue, cholagogue, anti-microbial, emmenagogue, hepatic, tonic.
Gentian root has been used for loss of appetite and stomach upset (indigestion). Having the efficacy of tonifying the heart and spleen and nourishing the blood to calm the mind, longan aril is an effective tonic usually administered for insufficiency of qi and blood due to impairment of the heart and spleen resulting from overstrain, manifested as palpitation, amnesia and insomnia. Applied individually, it can be decocted or steeped in hot water to be taken orally to cure deficiency of qi and blood in the old and the weak during their convalescence.
Gentain Extract Function
1. Gentian extract has been used for loss of appetite and stomach upset (promote digestion);
2. Gentian extract is an effective tonic usually administered for insufficiency of qi and blood due to impairment of the heart and spleen resulting from overstrain, manifested as palpitation, amnesia and insomnia;
3. Gentian extract is effective to red eyes and dizziness, swollen or deaf ears, bitter mouth and body side ache, throat swelling and pain and so on.
Gentain Extract Application
1. Inhibiting the hepatitis B virus, which is made into tablet, capsule and other models;
2. Used to treat viral myocarditis and kidney diseases, which is made into tablet, capsule, granules and conventional injection.