Lotus Leaf Extract source from lotus leaf (Nelumbo nucifera) is an aquatic perennial. The entire lotus plant has been used in Chinese medicine for treating everything from diarrhea to bleeding ulcers. Lotus leaves were also highly regarded as a weight-loss cure, as the plant is a diuretic. One of the main functions of the lotus leaf plant is to stop bleeding associated with excessive menstruation, hemorrhoids, and vomiting of blood. All parts of the plant can be used as an astringent and cardio tonic. In addition, lotus is employed as a treatment for mushroom poisoning.
Dried lotus leaf is available at many herbal shops. Additionally, the plant can be found in pill, powder, and capsule form. Lotus is considered safe and has no known negative side effects.
Function of lotus leaf extract
1. Weight control, adjust blood lipids, codeine and expectorant;
2. Anticoagulant and antidote in medicine It is used for treatment of summer heat syndrome and dampness
3. lowering blood lipids and treating fatty liver; It is commonly combined with cartages, which promotes blood
circulation and lowers blood fats.
Application of lotus leaf extract
1. Applied in food field, lotus leaf become a delicious and healthy green food;
2. Applied in health product field, lotus leaf tea by the majority of lesbian love;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it can promote the growth of bone.