Pueraria extract sorces also called kudzu, known for centries in traditional Chinese medicine. It contains a variety of flavonoids, such as puerarin, pueraria isoflavone, also essential minerals such as iron, calcium, copper, selenium, is a rare tonic for young and old.
In traditional Chinese medicine, pueraria extract is used in prescriptions for the treatment of thirst, headache, and stiff neck with pain due to high blood pressure. Pueraria powder is also used in modern Chinese medicine as a treatment for angina pectoris.
|Product Name||Pueraria Extract|
|Latin Name||Pueraria Mirifica|
|Appearance||Yellow Brown or White Powder|
|Active Ingredient||Puerarin, Pueraria Flavone|
Specifiaction of Pueraria Mirifica Extract:
Puerarin : 40%,60%,80%,98%
Pueraria Flavone: 40%,80%
Pueraria Extract Function
1. Puerarin extract can dilate blood vessels, increase coronary blood flow, antithrombotic effect, inhibite platelet aggregation, reduce blood viscosity and promote blood micro-cycle;
2. Puerarin powder can reduce myocardial oxygen consumption, strengthen myocardial contraction force and protect myocardial cell;
3. Puerarin can enhance immunity and inhibite cancer cell;
4. Puerarin can treat sudden deafness of each group;
5. Puerarin powder can reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
Pueraria Extract Application
1.Applied in food field, puraria isoflavones can be used in foods and health products,to lower blood pressure and blood-fat.
2.Applied in pharmaceutical field, puraria isoflavones is widely used in biopharmaceuticals and API of cardiovascular system agents in China. As a kind of Chinese medicine injectio, puerarin is a common drug for heart and cerebrovascular disease.
3.Applied in cosmetics field, the phytoestrogen effect of puerarin can relieve symptom caused by decrease in estrogen level and aging, such as mastoptosis, crinkle, decrease in skin vitality and leukotrichia. Hence, it is frequently used in breast cream, eye cream and skin cream.