Phycocyanin Powder 100% Natural Blue Pigment
Product Name: Phycocyanin
Specification: E18, E25
Appearance: Blue Fine Powder
CAS No: 11016-15-2
1. It can improve immunity,keep full vitality,resist radiation,strengthen metabolism,and discharge toxin.
2. It can be to treat hypertension,effectively to treat diabetes,can effectively prevent liver disease,and also effectively to treat constipation and hemorrhoids;
3. It is effectual to treat the ulcer of digestive organs.
1. Applied in food field, it contains a lot of amino acids, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, which can help body with better health care.
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, there are various forms existed, such as tablets,capsules and powder, these can prevent various of diseases.
3. Applied in cosmetic field, it is able to nourish and cure the skin.Phycocyanin is a pigment-protein complex from the light-harvesting phycobiliprotein family, along with allophycocyaninand phycoerythrin. It is an accessory pigment to chlorophyll. All phycobiliproteins are water-soluble, so they cannot exist within the membrane like carotenoids can. Instead, phycobiliproteins aggregate to form clusters that adhere to the membrane called phycobilisomes. It is a characteristic light blue color, absorbing orange and red light, particularly near 620 nm (depending on which specific type it is), and emits fluorescence at about 650 nm (also depending on which type it is). Allophycocyanin absorbs and emits at longer wavelengths than phycocyanin C or phycocyanin R. Phycocyanins are found in Cyanobacteria (previously called blue-green algae). Phycobiliproteins have fluorescent properties that are used in immunoassay kits. Phycocyanin is from the Greek phyco meaning “algae” andcyanin is from the English word “cyan”, which conventionally means a shade of blue-green (close to “aqua”) and is derived from the Greek “kyanos” which means a somewhat different color: “dark blue”. The product phycocyanin, produced by Aphanizomenon flos-aquae and spirulina.